Ultra Clear Float Solar Glass is one kind of low iron glass, which is also called energy glass; which is mainly used on solar panels
because of its super light transmittance rate.
Solar panel is a thin layer of optoelectronic semiconductor which converts solar energy into electricity. By considering its efficiency,
we are using high-transmittance and low reflection glass for its panel. This high strength glass maintains the best image quality
by eliminating unwanted distortions with the advanced optical technology.
1. Extra high solar energy transmittance and low light reflectance.
2. Solar Direct Transmission ≥91.6%
3. Light Transmittance ≥92.4%
4. Iron Content(Fe2O3) ≤120ppm
5. Heat Conductivity(20℃) 1.06w/m•k
6. Overall Bow ≤0.2%
7. Density 2.5g/cm3
8. Young’s Modulus 73GPa
9. Tensile Strength 42Mpa
10. Thermal Expansion Coefficient 9.03*10-6
11. Softening Point 720℃
12. Annealing Point 570℃
13. Strain Point 500℃
Solar Energy Plants
Solar Thermal Collectors